Sign In
Cook Children's Health Plan

Replace your ID Card

You or your child's ID card is very important. You must take your ID card with you to every doctor's visit. If you don't you could receive a bill.

When you get your ID card, check the primary care provider (PCP) on the ID card. If it is not your child's PCP, please call Member Services to fix it.

If your child's name is not spelled correctly on your ID card, you will need to call Health and Human Services Commission at 1-800-964-2777.


We're here to help

To replace your ID card, please call Member Services at 1-800-964-2247 and a new one will be sent to you.