Contracted providers are an essential part of delivering quality care to our members. We value our partnership and appreciate the family-like relationship that you pass on to our members.
Our new Provider portal is now live!
Login or Request New Account
We made this change to continue to improve both our Provider and Member experiences and to integrate with Cook Children's Health Care System's Epic software
With our new Provider portal, you will still have all the functionality that the Legacy Secure Provider portal offered. However, the new and improved Provider portal processes all information in real time!
Additional Provider portal functions:
- Check a Member's eligibility
- View a Member's claim status
- Submit claims appeals and reconsiderations
- Submit prior authorizations
- View and print reports on Members, authorizations and claims
- Submit Provider demographic changes
- Submit a request for an interpreter
- And much more!
To make this a smooth and seamless process, we have pre-enrolled many of our Providers for their new portal account. For all pre-enrolled Providers, you should have received an email on August 31 from firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and temporary password. This information is what you will need it to login to your new Provider portal.
If you did not receive this information and need to enroll for your new Provider portal account, you will need to complete the following five steps:
- Visit epiccarelink.cookchp.org.
- Select “Request Access for a new Health Plan Portal Account” and fill out the required information.
- Select the new “User Type” to be created and fill out the required information for each user who needs an account.
- Agree to “Terms & Conditions” and submit the request.
- In 1-3 business days, you will receive your login credentials via a secure email from Cook Children’s Health Plan
Note: the Legacy Secure Provider portal will contain historical Member data and will be active until March 2022. However, as of September 1, 2020, all new and updated Member information will only live within the new Provider portal.
What our Members have to say:
Managed Care Report Cards
Annually, Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) develops report cards for each program and service area to allow Members to compare the Managed Care Organization's on specific quality measures. The managed care report cards for each program area are posted below and available for viewing on the HHS Website.
To become a participating provider
If you are interested in becoming a participating provider for Cook Children's Health Plan, please submit a completed Letter of Interest to Network Development by fax at 682-885-8403 or by email email@example.com. This information will help us in assessing your qualifications with the service needs of our network. Cook Children's Health Plan will respond to your request within 90 days.
HHS News & TMHP News
Current news from HHS and TMHP
If you have any questions please call Provider Services at 1-888-243-3312 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or Contact us here